Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default posting

Just wondered what it takes to post on this group. I have tried twice and
have not suceeded.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mike hide" wrote in message
Just wondered what it takes to post on this group. I have tried twice and
have not suceeded.

The slant top desk you posted *did* appear. If you can't see it with the
Outlook Express that you used to post this message, then you might want to
try another mail reader or it's a problem with the newsgroup supplier that
you use.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mike hide wrote:
Just wondered what it takes to post on this group. I have tried twice and
have not suceeded.

I see a couple posts by you - this one, and a couple about the maple
desk you're working on. Often I'll see replies to my posts before I
actually see the posts themselves. Might be your ISP or maybe your
reader is set not to display your own posts...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

When was the last posting of the FAQ? [email protected] Woodworking 4 August 13th 06 02:08 PM
Posting Ichabod Home Repair 13 April 21st 06 12:20 AM
Who is posting on uk.d-i-y? Chris Bacon UK diy 34 January 15th 06 05:43 PM
Posting Top Caesar Romano Home Repair 93 July 25th 05 02:52 AM
Top posting is best Bob Woodworking 58 March 11th 05 07:57 AM