DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   posting (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/207487-posting.html)

mike hide June 24th 07 01:25 AM

posting

Just wondered what it takes to post on this group. I have tried twice and
have not suceeded.

Upscale June 24th 07 02:57 AM

posting

"mike hide" wrote in message
Just wondered what it takes to post on this group. I have tried twice and
have not suceeded.

The slant top desk you posted *did* appear. If you can't see it with the
Outlook Express that you used to post this message, then you might want to
try another mail reader or it's a problem with the newsgroup supplier that
you use.

Kevin Miller July 4th 07 03:34 AM

posting

mike hide wrote:
Just wondered what it takes to post on this group. I have tried twice and
have not suceeded.

I see a couple posts by you - this one, and a couple about the maple
desk you're working on. Often I'll see replies to my posts before I
actually see the posts themselves. Might be your ISP or maybe your
reader is set not to display your own posts...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb