Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
JMJ JMJ is offline

Default Images

Can someone explain why on this NG from the server news.peoplepc.com it is
the only NG I do not get any pictures.Thanks.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

"JMJ" wrote in message
Can someone explain why on this NG from the server news.peoplepc.com it
is
the only NG I do not get any pictures.Thanks.

Probably because this is not a binary (images) newsgroup. While some ISPs
may allow images to be posted to this group, many won't allow it to
conserve
space.

This is supposed to be a binaries newsgroup. If peoplepc allows binaries he
should see them here. Alternativly, try http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

Good Luck
MikeG

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
JMJ JMJ is offline

this is the address on the server along with others and I get those
images(alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking)
"MikeG" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Upscale" wrote in message

"JMJ" wrote in message
Can someone explain why on this NG from the server news.peoplepc.com it
is
the only NG I do not get any pictures.Thanks.

Probably because this is not a binary (images) newsgroup. While some ISPs
may allow images to be posted to this group, many won't allow it to
conserve
space.

This is supposed to be a binaries newsgroup. If peoplepc allows binaries
he should see them here. Alternativly, try
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

Good Luck
MikeG

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"MikeG" wrote in message

This is supposed to be a binaries newsgroup. If peoplepc allows binaries

he
should see them here. Alternativly, try http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

My mistake. I thought I was replying in rec.woodworking.

optical illusion images [email protected] Home Ownership 0 June 26th 07 02:17 PM
photo images on computer are very bad ! moonlite Electronics Repair 5 January 22nd 07 11:31 PM
Good sites for CAD images. Mike Henry Metalworking 4 April 12th 06 11:38 PM
Quick Images Connor Aston Woodworking 1 February 13th 06 08:14 AM
Double Images (Ghosting) in Sony TV [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 27th 05 08:51 PM