Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
JP JP is offline

Default Delta Shopmaster SM100M

Hello, I'm fairly new to woodworking. I was wondering if anybody can let
me know if the
Delta Shopmaster SM100M is a good miter saw for a starter.
Thank you for any input

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking

should be a fine basic miter saw. My only real advice would be, as with ANY
circular saw, the quality of the cut depends alot on the quality of the
blade. plan on spending the cost of the saw on a couple of good blades.

"JP" wrote in message
t...
Hello, I'm fairly new to woodworking. I was wondering if anybody can
let me know if the
Delta Shopmaster SM100M is a good miter saw for a starter.
Thank you for any input

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking

greg wrote:
I wouldn't base much on consumer reports alone, they are not nearly as
unbiased as the pretend to be. I could tell you stories...

So can I, the test track (formerly Connecticut Dragway, in Colchester)
is ~20 minutes from me. I practice engine failures using the track as
an emergency strip. G My BIL worked there for a while, and I believe
they've had representatives in the bicycle shop looking at our helmet
selection.

That said, they are one resource that can be considered with other
information.

Delta Shopmaster TS200LS miter slot Chip Buchholtz Woodworking 6 June 1st 07 04:02 PM
Delta Shopmaster SM100M JP Woodworking 7 May 31st 07 09:11 PM
Shopmaster all-in-one tool Michael Austin Woodworking 14 February 12th 07 11:25 AM
Shoptask/Shopmaster 3-1 machines [email protected] Metalworking 2 February 6th 06 02:30 PM
Delta Shopmaster compressor CP200 TB Woodworking 1 December 28th 04 03:16 AM