Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default Delta Shopmaster SM100M

greg wrote:
I wouldn't base much on consumer reports alone, they are not nearly as
unbiased as the pretend to be. I could tell you stories...

So can I, the test track (formerly Connecticut Dragway, in Colchester)
is ~20 minutes from me. I practice engine failures using the track as
an emergency strip. G My BIL worked there for a while, and I believe
they've had representatives in the bicycle shop looking at our helmet
selection.

That said, they are one resource that can be considered with other
information.