Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bob Bob is offline

Default spotted this bandsaw in the parking lot

I was out riding my bicycle in a small country town and did a double-take as
I approached a truck salvage dealer. There in the corner of the parking lot
was the biggest bandsaw I've seen in person. I wonder if it will resaw over
4"? :-)

Bob

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0205.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	921  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0206.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	922  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0207.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	923

Parking Pad Jim Home Repair 9 August 12th 06 08:19 PM
Rubber wiring not spotted during Survey Phil Bartlett UK diy 55 October 2nd 05 09:43 PM
OT. Parking David Lang UK diy 74 May 30th 05 05:56 PM
preventing parking markzoom UK diy 78 April 21st 05 09:57 PM
Parking Bays Magician UK diy 17 February 21st 05 09:45 AM