Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default My finished message center

Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

Attached Thumbnails
My finished message center-messagecenter-016-jpg  My finished message center-messagecenter-014-jpg  My finished message center-messagecenter-015-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Oscar Garcia" wrote in message
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

Looks nice. I like your first message.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Oscar Garcia" wrote in message
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

Nicely done and I like your first message too!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Oscar Garcia" wrote in message
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

Looks good, but someone wrote all over it.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Oscar Garcia wrote:
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

I like it. But just curious as to why you used blackboard instead of
whiteboard. Did you already have the blackboard, or perhaps you made it, or ???

Wayne

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I made the blackboard. The plans called for it. It's 26g sheet so it's
magnetic also. -OG

"NoOne N Particular" wrote in message
Oscar Garcia wrote:
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it.
Thanks. -Oscar

I like it. But just curious as to why you used blackboard instead of
whiteboard. Did you already have the blackboard, or perhaps you made it,
or ???

Wayne

Tub/shower faucet with 10" center to center JFM Home Repair 2 October 2nd 05 03:05 PM
Finally finished the entertainment center! loutent Woodworking 0 September 11th 05 07:54 PM
New shop open, my first workbench is finished, just not finished... JC Woodworking 8 May 31st 05 02:02 AM
a message Oscar_Lives Home Repair 3 March 11th 05 05:07 AM
Dead center/live center lathe question R.H. Woodworking 10 October 18th 04 07:32 PM