DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My finished message center (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/207373-my-finished-message-center.html)

Oscar Garcia May 2nd 07 06:52 PM

My finished message center

3 Attachment(s)
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

Lee Michaels May 2nd 07 06:55 PM

My finished message center

"Oscar Garcia" wrote in message
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

Looks nice. I like your first message.

Vic Baron May 2nd 07 10:48 PM

My finished message center

"Oscar Garcia" wrote in message
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

Nicely done and I like your first message too!

Edwin Pawlowski May 3rd 07 02:25 AM

My finished message center

"Oscar Garcia" wrote in message
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

Looks good, but someone wrote all over it.

NoOne N Particular May 3rd 07 03:06 AM

My finished message center

Oscar Garcia wrote:
Just finished this today and hung it up. Hope ya like it. Thanks. -Oscar

I like it. But just curious as to why you used blackboard instead of
whiteboard. Did you already have the blackboard, or perhaps you made it, or ???

Wayne