Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Any 32mm System Folks To Check This? 19mm 3/4" Stock - with attachment

Probably should've included the diagram - DUH!

charlie b

Attached Images
File Type: gif 32mm_19mmStock.gif (39.3 KB, 44 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
CC CC is offline

Charlie
I took several measurements on spacing and distances today, then left the
paperwork at work
I will post what information I can give you tomorrow
chuck

"charlieb" wrote in message
Probably should've included the diagram - DUH!

charlie b

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

charlieb wrote:

| Probably should've included the diagram - DUH!

Charlie...

Lee Valley has an informative (and free!) booklet that describes the
32mm system layout fairly well.

HTH

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
CC CC is offline

Morris
If you know where it is on their site, would you mind posting a link to the
booklet,
I searched their site and could not find it
thanks
chuck

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
charlieb wrote:

| Probably should've included the diagram - DUH!

Charlie...

Lee Valley has an informative (and free!) booklet that describes the
32mm system layout fairly well.

HTH

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/interest.html

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

CC wrote:
| "Morris Dovey" wrote in message
|| charlieb wrote:
||| Probably should've included the diagram - DUH!
|| Charlie...
|| Lee Valley has an informative (and free!) booklet that describes
|| the 32mm system layout fairly well.
|
| If you know where it is on their site, would you mind posting a
| link to the booklet,

The booklet is catalog item 05J06.00 and, if you have javascript
enabled and click on the "view" link, you can experience instant
gratification.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
CC CC is offline

Thanks Morris
Found it ok and I've placed an order

CC wrote:
| "Morris Dovey" wrote in message
|| charlieb wrote:
||| Probably should've included the diagram - DUH!
|| Charlie...
|| Lee Valley has an informative (and free!) booklet that describes
|| the 32mm system layout fairly well.
|
| If you know where it is on their site, would you mind posting a
| link to the booklet,

The booklet is catalog item 05J06.00 and, if you have javascript
enabled and click on the "view" link, you can experience instant
gratification.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bob Bob is offline

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
The booklet is catalog item 05J06.00 and, if you have javascript
enabled and click on the "view" link, you can experience instant
gratification.

Were you able to get the document to print? I have javascript enabled and
all I got was a printout of the selector page to print the booklet - not
much gratification.

Bob

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Bob wrote:
| "Morris Dovey" wrote in message
|| The booklet is catalog item 05J06.00 and, if you have javascript
|| enabled and click on the "view" link, you can experience instant
|| gratification.
|
| Were you able to get the document to print? I have javascript
| enabled and all I got was a printout of the selector page to print
| the booklet - not much gratification.

Because I don't have a printer attached to this computer, I confess
that I didn't even try. If it won't print, then you may need to order
a paper copy from Lee Valley. (I did and found it helpful.)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
CC CC is offline

I couldn't get it to print out either
I ordered it, free, no shipping charges, and it arrived 2 days later
Lee Valley offers really great service
chuck

"Bob" wrote in message

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
The booklet is catalog item 05J06.00 and, if you have javascript
enabled and click on the "view" link, you can experience instant
gratification.

Were you able to get the document to print? I have javascript enabled and
all I got was a printout of the selector page to print the booklet - not
much gratification.

Bob

Any 32mm System Folks To Check This? 19mm 3/4" Stock charlieb Woodworking Plans and Photos 1 April 26th 07 12:56 AM
"Clean Check" backvalve experience? [email protected] Home Repair 4 January 6th 06 07:21 PM
true 4" stock? CCusson15 Home Repair 3 December 12th 05 03:26 AM
Sourcing 32mm (1 1/4") chrome saddle pipe clips. swinster UK diy 2 December 9th 05 01:03 PM
What size rounding bit for 3/4" stock? jtpr Woodworking 17 October 20th 05 03:32 AM