Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Any 32mm System Folks To Check This? 19mm 3/4" Stock - with attachment

Bob wrote:
| "Morris Dovey" wrote in message
|| The booklet is catalog item 05J06.00 and, if you have javascript
|| enabled and click on the "view" link, you can experience instant
|| gratification.
|
| Were you able to get the document to print? I have javascript
| enabled and all I got was a printout of the selector page to print
| the booklet - not much gratification.

Because I don't have a printer attached to this computer, I confess
that I didn't even try. If it won't print, then you may need to order
a paper copy from Lee Valley. (I did and found it helpful.)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar