Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Request

If anyone can help, kinda new to woodworking.
Looking for plans to build an Adirondack Chair (or 2).
Would appreciate, and would Thank you in advance.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
No Name

RichR wrote:
If anyone can help, kinda new to woodworking.
Looking for plans to build an Adirondack Chair (or 2).
Would appreciate, and would Thank you in advance.

Do a GOOGLE search for "Jake's Chair" .. .. ..

Everyone who has built one says they are THE BEST !!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

New Yankee Workshop

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Found it....................Thanks a lot for the info.
Much appreciated.

n Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:04:51 -0400, "__ Bob __"
wrote:

RichR wrote:
If anyone can help, kinda new to woodworking.
Looking for plans to build an Adirondack Chair (or 2).
Would appreciate, and would Thank you in advance.

Do a GOOGLE search for "Jake's Chair" .. .. ..

Everyone who has built one says they are THE BEST !!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thanks for the info Will. Greatly appreciated.

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:28:50 -0500, "Will" wrote:

New Yankee Workshop

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

The "jakes Chair" is quite large and in my opinion, uncomfortable. I made
one and wasn't happy with it. I ended up choosing the New Yankee Workshop
design, but made one modification. I added a cross brace between the rear
legs just below the seat back, which stiffened the frame considerably. I
also used construction adhesive when assembling them. This chair design has
proven to be very comfortable. I made 8 of them about 9 years ago and all
are still in good shape. They are exposed to the North Carolina weather all
year and only 2 repairs have needed to be made. Two rear slats have
loosened, requiring additional screws to repair them.

--
Charley

Info request Nick UK diy 23 September 24th 06 09:46 PM
Sincere Request [email protected] Home Repair 1 August 4th 06 09:30 PM
New member request. from lv-nv Home Repair 3 June 19th 06 04:11 AM
info request Jerry Electronics Repair 1 January 11th 06 08:33 PM
Woodturning - Request Tring UK diy 2 September 10th 04 04:35 PM