Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Bar is almost complete

"Vic Baron" wrote in message

May I suggest a nice 12 year old Single Malt Scotch Whisky - GlenFiddich,
GlenMorangie or GlenLivet come to mind but there are many others.

Pour into a glass at room temp, sit back, put your feet up, get your black
and white bar rag in your lap and slowly sip while you enjoy the fruits of
your labors.

Nothing like it!

Oooh, Glenmorangie is amazing. I was fortunate to visit the town in
Scotland where their distillary is. I still have two bottles of the stuff.
However, if you're going to be Irish about it, Middleton is about the best
Irish Whiskey there is. For us cheapskates, Jameson does nicely.
Cheers,
cc

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message

For us cheapskates, Jameson does nicely.
Cheers,

Life is too short for cheap booze.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Life is too short for cheap booze.

Amen, brother.

Aberfeldy, 12 year old

Anyone recomend where to buy a complete set for tiling. [email protected] UK diy 11 October 7th 05 08:53 PM
First project complete! Funky Space Cowboy Woodworking 9 September 5th 05 05:32 AM
FS complete pkg Mick1V Woodturning 2 November 13th 04 11:16 AM
Complete new CH or just new boiler ChrisJ UK diy 4 September 15th 04 09:05 PM
thanks all 1st project complete James Schenck Metalworking 9 April 19th 04 03:33 AM