Mick1V

Default FS complete pkg

Delta Iron bed 1440
Jet mini (older mdl)
woodcut bowl saver 1 in post
Nova scroll chucks 2 ea 1 older mdl & 1 newer mdl
6 jaw sets
Jumbo jaws 2 ea 10 in mdl & 12 in mdl
3 3in rings for chucks
1 8 in faceplate
2 6 in
2 4 in
2 3 in
32 different turning tools complete set of raffin signature scrapers skews etc
termite tool side scrapers 3 bowl gouges 2 woodcut bowl gouges with xtra tips
lamp aoger 3/8 , 2 pen mandrels 7 mm. 2 1/2 in drill chucks, xtra toolrests ,
spur drives, live centers, pen bushings, 40 slim line pen kits, 20 key ring
kits swivel type
50 logs cut 12 in to 16 in long 3 in dia to 16 in dia these are walnut w/ends
painted w/ latex approx 3 yrs old )the logs not latex)
approx 100 5/8 pen blanks cedar, walnut & cherry
All of the above are in good to very good condition.
I will have additional items to add as I come across them ie; pen tubes pecan
blanks 1/2 logs, xtra screws and bumpers for chucks.
I am asking $2.000 for the lot and it will have to be picked up in Norman,
Oklahoma.
If anyone is really interested I will scan some pictures.
I have given up my drivers license almost 2 years ago due to failing eyesight
and the turnings are very hard to see the sanding marks.
Posting here 1st before putting in paper
If interested contact me e mail
Thanks and regards
Mick

Paulco

Hei Mick,
Sorry you have to give the game because of your eyesight, I don't know
what prices are like in the US but that seems a good deal to me.
Cheers
Paul

On 13 Nov 2004 02:34:47 GMT, (Mick1V) wrote:

[...]

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia
Jim Swank

Mike -

Sorry to hear about your eyes and having to give up turning. The
package sounds like a real deal for the right guy. I'm not interested
in the package, but if you can't move the whole as one lot and decide to
piece it out, I'd be interested in the bowlsaver and a few other pieces.
Contact me off list - remove the "nospam" in my email - if you decide
to do that.

Jim