Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Are these typical saw marks?

I took a trip on Friday to a company that specializes in sharpening saw
blades, my intention was just to get some planer blades and 10" saw blades
sharpened. I left with some new friends. I bought a new table saw and planer
blades. The new blades no longer leave any marks. I also had them test the
Rigid blade from HD and it turns out that there were at least four teeth
that were out of alignment. There blades were cheaper and far superior. It
sucks when you have to find out the hard way.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"HotRdd" wrote in message
that were out of alignment. There blades were cheaper and far superior. It
sucks when you have to find out the hard way.

It sucks worse when you don't find out.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

It sucks worse when you don't find out.

TRUE