Bill Grumbine

Default Turned Bowls Made Easy

Howdy everyone. This is a shameless promotion for my bowl turning DVD,
turned bowls made easy. If you are a beginning to intermediate turner and
are looking for the most complete video on how to turn a bowl, from cutting
the log to signing your name, this is it. Go to www.wonderfulwood.dvd.html
to see the details. Also, while you are on my page, you can check out some
of my work or read some of the articles on turning I have written. More of
my turnings can be found at www.enter.net/~ultradad.

Thanks.

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine

commercial site www.wonderfulwood.com
personal site www.enter.net/~ultradad

Dorothy and Richard Shelson

Hi Bill:

I tried the link but it would not work for me. Is it down or am I doing
something wrong?

Richard Shelson

Bill Grumbine wrote:
Howdy everyone. This is a shameless promotion for my bowl turning DVD,
turned bowls made easy. If you are a beginning to intermediate turner and
are looking for the most complete video on how to turn a bowl, from cutting
the log to signing your name, this is it. Go to www.wonderfulwood.dvd.html
to see the details. Also, while you are on my page, you can check out some
of my work or read some of the articles on turning I have written. More of
my turnings can be found at www.enter.net/~ultradad.

Thanks.

Greg G.

Dorothy and Richard Shelson said:

Hi Bill:

I tried the link but it would not work for me. Is it down or am I doing
something wrong?

Richard Shelson

The link was incorrect. Try this one:

http://www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

No relation to the OP, just curious...

Greg G.

tall_corn

I am a new turner and am picking up a LOT from this DVD, well worth the
price of admission.
Scott

mac davis

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:39:01 GMT, "Bill Grumbine" wrote:

Howdy everyone. This is a shameless promotion for my bowl turning DVD,
turned bowls made easy. If you are a beginning to intermediate turner and
are looking for the most complete video on how to turn a bowl, from cutting
the log to signing your name, this is it. Go to www.wonderfulwood.dvd.html
to see the details. Also, while you are on my page, you can check out some
of my work or read some of the articles on turning I have written. More of
my turnings can be found at www.enter.net/~ultradad.

Thanks.

Bill.. have you NO shame??
good on you!

With all the free help you give to so many of us, I sincerly hope that the DVD
continues selling well and you get requests for more topics in the future...

(got one planned on tractors or mowers? *g*)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Bill Grumbine

Hi Mac

If I did one on tractors, it would have to be a comedy and a tragedy all
wrapped into one, not to mention that there would probably be a NC-17 rating
on it for several bad words that would need to be said. My children fairly
fear any contemplated use of the dreaded Chinese chain hoist!

Thank you for the well wishes. This one has been very well received, and we
are busy hatching out plans for volume two, hopefully to be filmed later on
this spring.

--

wrote:

[...]

Dave in Fairfax

Bill Grumbine wrote:
snip
Thank you for the well wishes. This one has been very well received, and we
are busy hatching out plans for volume two, hopefully to be filmed later on
this spring.

Hi Bill, let me know when you've got it ready to go.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

Greg G.

Bill Grumbine said:

Hi Mac

If I did one on tractors, it would have to be a comedy and a tragedy all
wrapped into one, not to mention that there would probably be a NC-17 rating
on it for several bad words that would need to be said. My children fairly
fear any contemplated use of the dreaded Chinese chain hoist!

Thank you for the well wishes. This one has been very well received, and we
are busy hatching out plans for volume two, hopefully to be filmed later on
this spring.

Bill,

I actually spent an hour looking at your site - the better half is
from PA - she actually though the guy hanging from the rafters was for
real! I found the mix of humor and information quite entertaining!

It's YOUR FAULT I didn't get to turn anything Friday night!
Well, you and the cold workshop...

Greg G.