Bill Grumbine

Hi Mac

If I did one on tractors, it would have to be a comedy and a tragedy all
wrapped into one, not to mention that there would probably be a NC-17 rating
on it for several bad words that would need to be said. My children fairly
fear any contemplated use of the dreaded Chinese chain hoist!

Thank you for the well wishes. This one has been very well received, and we
are busy hatching out plans for volume two, hopefully to be filmed later on
this spring.

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine

commercial site www.wonderfulwood.com
personal site www.enter.net/~ultradad
"mac davis" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:39:01 GMT, "Bill Grumbine"

wrote:

Howdy everyone. This is a shameless promotion for my bowl turning DVD,
turned bowls made easy. If you are a beginning to intermediate turner

and
are looking for the most complete video on how to turn a bowl, from

cutting
the log to signing your name, this is it. Go to

www.wonderfulwood.dvd.html
to see the details. Also, while you are on my page, you can check out

some
of my work or read some of the articles on turning I have written. More

of
my turnings can be found at www.enter.net/~ultradad.

Thanks.

Bill.. have you NO shame??
good on you!

With all the free help you give to so many of us, I sincerly hope that the

DVD
continues selling well and you get requests for more topics in the

future...

(got one planned on tractors or mowers? *g*)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing