Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill Grumbine

Default Turned Bowls Made Easy

Howdy everyone. This is a shameless promotion for my bowl turning DVD,
turned bowls made easy. If you are a beginning to intermediate turner and
are looking for the most complete video on how to turn a bowl, from cutting
the log to signing your name, this is it. Go to www.wonderfulwood.dvd.html
to see the details. Also, while you are on my page, you can check out some
of my work or read some of the articles on turning I have written. More of
my turnings can be found at www.enter.net/~ultradad.

Thanks.

--
Bill