Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales

Default Astra Dot sanding pads

We now have these available through our website at realy good prices not
normally available in USA
Website below

--
www.woodcut-tools.com

All the best,
from Ken @ the Woodcut Sales team

>.

agive iy up ken no body wants you junk.
"Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales" wrote in message
We now have these available through our website at realy good prices not
normally available in USA
Website below

--
www.woodcut-tools.com

All the best,
from Ken @ the Woodcut Sales team

Darrell Feltmate

Actually, Ken, one of our Nova Woodturning Guild members handles your
products in Nova Scotia and I for one have found them to be good quality and
value. I also appreciate your comments to this group and I find that you are
politely agreeable in keeping commercial notices to a low frequency. So I
would say to keep them coming. I for one appreciate it.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

George

"Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales" wrote in message
We now have these available through our website at realy good prices not
normally available in USA
Website below

--
www.woodcut-tools.com

All the best,
from Ken @ the Woodcut Sales team

For the curious, http://www.woodchuckers.com/sub_catagory_1.htm has
closeups. Seems they've gone _really open_ coat a bit different way to
prevent loading or clogging.

They're on my "to try" list because they might make sanding wet warp and go
a lot easier if they shed slurry. Any of the Canadians using it already?
Seems the "dots" might peel faster at the edges.

billh

"George" george@least wrote in message

"Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales" wrote in message
We now have these available through our website at realy good prices not
normally available in USA
Website below

--
www.woodcut-tools.com

All the best,
from Ken @ the Woodcut Sales team

For the curious, http://www.woodchuckers.com/sub_catagory_1.htm has
closeups. Seems they've gone _really open_ coat a bit different way to
prevent loading or clogging.

They're on my "to try" list because they might make sanding wet warp and
go
a lot easier if they shed slurry. Any of the Canadians using it already?
Seems the "dots" might peel faster at the edges.

Haven't used them myself but have heard some good reports about them.
Billh

Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales

Thanks Darrell,

Most of the sour grapes come from competitors who hide behind their
anomminity.

A lot of what we make is not available through the agents as they sell
competitive products. Ian Fish who makes the sanding kits is a local turner
who like most professional turners needs to get some exposure, He also makes
a great tool rest which we will stock as well in the near future.

--

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
Actually, Ken, one of our Nova Woodturning Guild members handles your
products in Nova Scotia and I for one have found them to be good quality

and
value. I also appreciate your comments to this group and I find that you

are
politely agreeable in keeping commercial notices to a low frequency. So I
would say to keep them coming. I for one appreciate it.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Lyn J. Mangiameli

I have had these for a couple of years now in my infinitely delayed
abrasive "paper" comparisons. It is excellent sand paper that has good
life, good bonding, works well with a wide variety of woods, and appears
to have quite uniform particle size.

Lyn

George wrote:
"Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales" wrote in message

We now have these available through our website at realy good prices not
normally available in USA
Website below

--
www.woodcut-tools.com

All the best,
from Ken @ the Woodcut Sales team

For the curious, http://www.woodchuckers.com/sub_catagory_1.htm has
closeups. Seems they've gone _really open_ coat a bit different way to
prevent loading or clogging.

They're on my "to try" list because they might make sanding wet warp and go
a lot easier if they shed slurry. Any of the Canadians using it already?
Seems the "dots" might peel faster at the edges.

George

"Lyn J. Mangiameli" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have had these for a couple of years now in my infinitely delayed
abrasive "paper" comparisons. It is excellent sand paper that has good
life, good bonding, works well with a wide variety of woods, and appears
to have quite uniform particle size.

SO - what it would seem they would do is give much greater self-cleaning in
the finest grits, and perhaps a bit more even in the coarser? Might be a
real bonus in the finer grits if they kick fine dust rather than try to
regrind it. What they lack in grit/sq cm they would easily make up in
reduced heat and resanding.

Only problem I think they might have is kicking the dots at the outside
edges. Do they degrade faster there, or does the glue seem equal to the
task?

Free sanding pads? Lyndell Thompson Woodturning 8 February 17th 05 07:20 AM
Sanding questions. sandman Woodworking 8 December 16th 04 03:56 AM
Sanding -- why do they do that to me? :-) Carlos Moreno Woodworking 5 December 6th 04 09:51 PM
sanding your turnings william kossack Woodturning 7 October 19th 04 02:47 PM
How to do drywall taping without sanding? Eric Ryder Home Ownership 2 July 29th 03 12:30 AM