Ralph J. Ramirez

Default Super fine steel wool #0000/000

Hello,

I have been looking for a US distributor for the Liberon super fine
#0000/000 steel wool. The distributor for Liberon in Fort Bragg, California
no longer stocks the super fine. I have found only 2 other sellers, one in
Australia and 1 in the UK. Anyone know of a US source?

Thanks in advance.....Ralph

Martin Rost

Ralph,
This place carries Liberon products including the steel wool.
http://www.longislandwoodworkingsupply.com
The fellow is a member of my woodworking and woodturning clubs. You could
also check Highland Hardware, Craftsupplies or google on Liberon for other
sources.
Martin
Long Island NY

"Ralph J. Ramirez" wrote in message
Hello,

I have been looking for a US distributor for the Liberon super fine

Ralph J. Ramirez

Thanks Martin,

I checked out your link. It doesn't indicate if the steel wool is the
"fine" #0000/000. I emailed them to find out. I will try your other
suggestions......Ralph

"Martin Rost" rostmartin @ hot mail . com wrote in message
Ralph,
This place carries Liberon products including the steel wool.
http://www.longislandwoodworkingsupply.com
The fellow is a member of my woodworking and woodturning clubs. You

could
also check Highland Hardware, Craftsupplies or google on Liberon for other
sources.
Martin
Long Island NY

"Ralph J. Ramirez" wrote in message
Hello,

I have been looking for a US distributor for the Liberon super fine

Todd Fatheree

#0000/000 steel wool. The distributor for Liberon in Fort Bragg,

California
no longer stocks the super fine. I have found only 2 other sellers, one

in
Australia and 1 in the UK. Anyone know of a US source?

Thanks in advance.....Ralph

Rockler stocks #0000 Liberon steel wool. Is this different than what you're
looking for?

todd

Nova

#0000/000 steel wool. The distributor for Liberon in Fort Bragg, California
no longer stocks the super fine. I have found only 2 other sellers, one in
Australia and 1 in the UK. Anyone know of a US source?

Thanks in advance.....Ralph

See:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...00&btnG=Search

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Denis Marier

Extra fine steel wool works very well and I have used it a lot.
However, over the years I had a few trips to the emergency room to have
pieces of wool removed from my eyes. I wish I could find a substitute that
works as well.

[...]

Ghodges2

Why don't you try synthetic steel wool?
I use it, like it.
Glenn Hodges
Nashville, Ga
Denis Marier

Thanks,
I have tried the green, gray and now I am experimenting with the white.
Not as good as the real steel wool but less dangerous for the eyes.
Please let me know what color coding you are using?
TIA
"Ghodges2" wrote in message
Why don't you try synthetic steel wool?
I use it, like it.
Glenn Hodges
Nashville, Ga

Jgklr2732

I have begun using Fibral to rub down a finish. It is a synthetic abrasive in
loose form rather than pad. I have used the medium and fine grades with
satisfaction thus far. It is available from Woodworker's Supply.
Joe Keeler, Cincinnati