Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Phil Axtell

Default Help with Mozilla

Hi all,

Today AOL informed me they are no longer going to be supporting
newsgroups...this one in particular. I downloaded Mozilla and installed it as
they suggested, but alas, I can't get to rec.crafts.woodturning.

Can anyone here walk me through setting Mozilla up for this newsgroup? I would
be eternally grateful. There must be a lot of other AOL subscribers having the
same problem. Aren't there? Or am I the only slow one?

Thanks,

Phil Axtell

Serious IE Hole Opens PCs Up to Attacks Steve Smith Metalworking 2 November 22nd 04 09:31 PM
Bottom posting to@d UK diy 53 October 13th 04 01:24 PM
Anything happen to/with the Woodhaven site? Hoyt Weathers Woodworking 6 July 3rd 04 05:12 PM