Default About that tsunami.

You people stop deluging me with emails asking me what do I think about
the tsunami. I have some strong feelings about the tsunami, as we all
do, but I need to juxtapose my own views with scripture before I just
come out and say something that would make me look foolish. As we
speak, I have a team of researchers poring over the ancient biblical
texts to find examples of God hating poor people. This isn't easy
work folks. All I can advise at this point is to ignore what you hear
about "tectonic plates". That kind of science just doesn't coexist with
the Bible. Clearly God was stretching after a long day of smiting and
knocked over his glass of water. It's just like when I was knee high to
a grasshopper and the thunder would scare me. Granny Kyder would tell
me it was just God bowling. This was later proven to be true by Carl
Sagan. So just relax folks.

I want to speak freely with you about this. However I feel it would
not be in my best interest until I have all the facts. Rest assured as
soon as I fully understand what I am dealing with you will be among the
first to know the rest of the story. I just don't want to rush into
this before I have a good grasp of the situation. Then the people
closest to me, business associates, family and of course the people of
AMR will get full disclosure from me. Thank you all for your support.
God Bless
Al Kyder

Prometheus

On 29 Dec 2004 16:56:18 -0800, wrote:

[...]

You're kidding, of course... right?
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Doug Miller

In article a2LAd.35244$dv1.34318@edtnps89, Ralph wrote:
al, i was going to reply to this, but you know it's realy not worth it.

So why did you bother reposting all of it? Idiot.

--
Regards,

Doug Miller

wrote:
al, i was going to reply to this, but you know it's realy not worth
it.

So why did you bother reposting all of it? Idiot.

Some folks are newish here. Perhaps you're one.

Try again. Been mostly lurking, and occasionally posting, here for six or
seven years at least. Certainly a lot longer than "Al Kyder" has been
infesting this group, and certainly long enough to recognize his offensive,
idiotic posts as the trolls that they are.

And even a newbie, with just a smidgen of common sense, should realize the
stupidity of quoting an *entire* post while simultaneously complaining about
its content.

--
Regards,

Eddie Munster

Don't you have ebay stuff to sell?

Doug Miller wrote:

Bad enough that you're feeding the troll; did you have to quote his *entire*
post, too? Idiot.

Opps, now I did it.