Barry Lennox

On 29 Dec 2004 16:56:18 -0800, wrote:

You people stop deluging me with emails asking me what do I think about
the tsunami. I have some strong feelings about the tsunami, as we all
do, but I need to juxtapose my own views with scripture before I just
come out and say something that would make me look foolish. As we
speak, I have a team of researchers poring over the ancient biblical
texts to find examples of God hating poor people

--snip--

I don't really think it's about hating poor folks. He had just
finished his new residential wing, and needed about 100K folk to get
it looking "lived in"

He took quite a lot of rich Europeans, Brits and Aussies as well. He
has a balanced approach.

Barry Lennox