Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Millers

Default Mini lathe

Well, I went and did it and now I'm stuck. I took the boys out to the
shop and started teaching them to turn. Now they want their own lathe!
Grandpa says maybe that'll be on the Christmas list, but I gotta
figure out what flavor so what is the collective wisdom here? How do
folks like the Delta Midi, Jet Mini, etc. We're talking the $250 - $300
range, so the Oneway midi is out. Alas.

I want a 10" swing. An extensible bed is nice but not manditory. Also
want it to be portable so I can carry it outside in the summer.

So, any comments, recomendations, and horror stories welcome...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb