Stumpysam10

Default Looking for a lathe

I am looking for a new lathe. A Nova iswhat I want does anybody have one foe
sale or know where I can get one.
Thanks Stumpy
Jim Gott

I am looking for a new lathe. A Nova iswhat I want does anybody have one foe
sale or know where I can get one.
Thanks Stumpy
BRBR

We need a little more information than that. What's your price range? What
features do you want in a lathe (swing, distance between centers, etc).
Your question is too vague at present.
-Jim Gott-
San Jose, CA

Jim Gott

The man said he wants a Nova..........I'd guess he means a Nova 3000 or a
Nova DVR. How much more info could we need?
BRBR

I misread it. I thought he said "A Nova isn't what I want." Sorry for the
confusion.
-Jim Gott-
San Jose, CA