DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for a lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/76059-looking-lathe.html)

Stumpysam10 November 12th 04 11:45 AM

Looking for a lathe

I am looking for a new lathe. A Nova iswhat I want does anybody have one foe
sale or know where I can get one.
Thanks Stumpy

Jim Gott November 12th 04 09:28 PM

I am looking for a new lathe. A Nova iswhat I want does anybody have one foe
sale or know where I can get one.
Thanks Stumpy
BRBR

We need a little more information than that. What's your price range? What
features do you want in a lathe (swing, distance between centers, etc).
Your question is too vague at present.
-Jim Gott-
San Jose, CA

Jim Gott November 13th 04 06:16 AM

The man said he wants a Nova..........I'd guess he means a Nova 3000 or a
Nova DVR. How much more info could we need?
BRBR

I misread it. I thought he said "A Nova isn't what I want." Sorry for the
confusion.
-Jim Gott-
San Jose, CA

Barry N. Turner November 14th 04 12:56 AM

TAW (Tennessee Association of Woodturners) has a Nova 3000 for sale. You
might want to check with Ray Sandusky to see if it is
still available. It is located in Nashville, TN.

Barry