Mat A

Default Emmigrating to Australia

Hi,

My name is Mathew Ashton and I currently live on the west coast of Canada.
I am in the final stage of the immigration process for Australia - I'm
applying under the Skilled Independent Regional Visa. What that means is
that I will be restricted to working in regional areas only of Australia,
rather than metropolis centers for the first 2 years. The place I've been
approved to work in is Maroochy Shire; 2 hours north of Brisbane in
Queensland.

I am hoping to hear from those of you who are living either in Brisbane, or
preferably or north of Brisbane, and can point me to cabinetmaker/furniture
maker shops in the Maroochy Shire. Specifically, I am interested in
companies that I can contact about potential employment.

My qualifications a (in short) 22 years as a cabinetmaker, furniture
maker, woodturner, carver... Basically there is very little in the
woodworking industry that I haven't done. If you are so inclined you can
view some of what I've done at www.members.shaw.ca/mathewa . To limit the
spammers you will find my contact information on my webspace, so ya might as
well have a look :-).

Thx in advance, Mat