Stumpysam10

Default trying to save money

Hi All,I'm trying to save a little money and my eyes. I saw 3M has a plastic
thats sticks to a face protector. When it gets dirty remove it and put a new
one on. The problem is I can not find where to buy it. Any help out there.
Stumpy
Lewis Dodd

Try plastic wrap or cling free plastic wrap at the local grocery store.
--
Check to see if you any words out.
"Stumpysam10" wrote in message
Hi All,I'm trying to save a little money and my eyes. I saw 3M has a

plastic
thats sticks to a face protector. When it gets dirty remove it and put a

new
one on. The problem is I can not find where to buy it. Any help out

there.
Stumpy

Kevin

A friend of mine was a motocross racer and had these things. When the mud
began blocking the vision, ---***riiippppp***--- off with the old screen and
a new one awaited beneath.
-Kevin

"Stumpysam10" wrote in message
Hi All,I'm trying to save a little money and my eyes. I saw 3M has a

plastic
thats sticks to a face protector. When it gets dirty remove it and put a

new
one on. The problem is I can not find where to buy it. Any help out there.
Stumpy

mac davis

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:42:46 -0500, "Kevin"
wrote:

"tear-offs"
really a bitch if a few layers start fogging up..

A friend of mine was a motocross racer and had these things. When the mud
began blocking the vision, ---***riiippppp***--- off with the old screen and
a new one awaited beneath.
-Kevin

"Stumpysam10" wrote in message
Hi All,I'm trying to save a little money and my eyes. I saw 3M has a

plastic
thats sticks to a face protector. When it gets dirty remove it and put a

new
one on. The problem is I can not find where to buy it. Any help out there.
Stumpy

william_b_noble

here's one link

http://www.worldatmydoor.com/siteCat...te_ id=160860

you can also find them here
http://www.envirosafetyproducts.com/

"Stumpysam10" wrote in message
Hi All,I'm trying to save a little money and my eyes. I saw 3M has a

plastic
thats sticks to a face protector. When it gets dirty remove it and put a

new
one on. The problem is I can not find where to buy it. Any help out there.
Stumpy

Kevin & Theresa Miller

Try http://www.airwareamerica.com/

--
Kevin & Theresa Miller
Juneau, Alaska

Is there any way to save money on Title Insurance? (real post, not troll) El Penguini Home Ownership 1 July 26th 04 05:53 PM
MAKING LOTS OF MONEY JG Home Repair 0 February 19th 04 12:24 PM
WTB Canadian Tire Money Mr.Fix It Woodworking 19 November 10th 03 01:21 PM
Can I save money on a shed if I build it? jm Woodworking 25 August 22nd 03 12:51 PM
what's the best way to wire money from oversea to buy house Mark Sladden Home Ownership 2 July 25th 03 07:53 PM