Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MPS

Default Black Walnut tree

I lost a black walnut in the recent hurrican. Trunk is 20" dia and about 10
feet before first banches, branches are abour 12"-14" . I going to cut it in
the longest lenghts possible and then get it off the ground and cover it. Does
anyone have any idea what it is worth? I am told it it very high price wood
but I have know idea who would be interested in it. Location is in Pensacola, FL.

Any help, thanks

Myles