Bob Darrah

Default Be careful about signing up for service with Netscape

I signed up with them yesterday for a month of trial service. But today they
had taken money out of my account three times. When I called them I got
telemarketers in India. They were rude, refused to give my money back and
hung up on me.

Be careful!

Bob Darrah
West Linn, Oregon

Ralph

Thats funny( not Ha Ha funny) I've been running Netscape for years and
have never paid for it. I downloaded it from the net many years ago and
have also downloaded the upgrades as thes came out. I have never been
asked for any money or credit card information. You may have been scamed.