Deb Drake

I suspect Bob is talking about the netscape ISP service - not the
browser software.

Ralph wrote:

Thats funny( not Ha Ha funny) I've been running Netscape for years and
have never paid for it. I downloaded it from the net many years ago and
have also downloaded the upgrades as thes came out. I have never been
asked for any money or credit card information. You may have been scamed.

Bob Darrah wrote:
I signed up with them yesterday for a month of trial service. But today they
had taken money out of my account three times. When I called them I got
telemarketers in India. They were rude, refused to give my money back and
hung up on me.

Be careful!

Bob Darrah
West Linn, Oregon