Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alan Van Art

Default Honey Dippers

OK, I feel really stupid asking this, but please, cut a newbee a break. I've
tried twice with two different parting tools to make a honey dipper, and it
still comes out looking awkward. After the first one, I realized my parting
tool was a bit wide, about 3/16 of an inch. So I tried one a little thinner.
I'm trying to get five cuts separated by the width of the tool in about
1-1/2 inches. So far, I've only gotten 4 cuts. Should I be looking for a
parting tool that's thinner yet?

---

Different honeys Mary Fisher UK diy 69 April 16th 04 12:06 PM
DIY Cooking N. Thornton UK diy 63 April 15th 04 09:26 AM
bees for two days??? cl lorentzson Metalworking 20 April 10th 04 09:37 PM