Donald Vivian

Default Dsiplay Boxes

Hey Everyone,

Quick question, There is a art/crafts gallery that is interested in selling
my pens. They have inquired about having them in wooden gift boxes. I have
looked at Lee Valley and they do not have what I am looking for. My question
to you all is, does anyone have a source for wooden pen boxes at a
reasonable price? Down the line I may make my own. But for the meantime I
need something quick. Any help would be appreciated.

Donald Vivian

Ecnerwal

In article mAgOc.138013$ek5.75603@pd7tw2no,
"Donald Vivian" wrote:

Quick question, There is a art/crafts gallery that is interested in selling
my pens. They have inquired about having them in wooden gift boxes. I have
looked at Lee Valley and they do not have what I am looking for. My question
to you all is, does anyone have a source for wooden pen boxes at a
reasonable price? Down the line I may make my own. But for the meantime I
need something quick. Any help would be appreciated.

Donald Vivian

Might help if you could describe what it is that you are looking for in
a box - style, etc. I have to agree that the standard "split slab with a
groove in it" units many turning suppliers offer are a yawn.

Donald Vivian

I am looking for something that will hold a "Mont Blanc" style Pen. As well
as a box for a "slimline" Pen, and Pencil set. It would be nice if they had
felt on the inside, but that is not a requirement.

Donald Vivian

"Donald Vivian" wrote:

Quick question, There is a art/crafts gallery that is interested in

selling
my pens. They have inquired about having them in wooden gift boxes. I

have
looked at Lee Valley and they do not have what I am looking for. My

question
to you all is, does anyone have a source for wooden pen boxes at a
reasonable price? Down the line I may make my own. But for the meantime

need something quick. Any help would be appreciated.

Donald Vivian

Might help if you could describe what it is that you are looking for in
a box - style, etc. I have to agree that the standard "split slab with a
groove in it" units many turning suppliers offer are a yawn.

Dan Bollinger

Check in the Yellow Pages under Ad Specialty or Novelties. They will =
have executive pen sets. Some in wooden boxes. Perhaps you can buy the =
box alone? They will even laser engrave it for you.=20
=20
Quick question, There is a art/crafts gallery that is interested in =

selling
my pens. They have inquired about having them in wooden gift boxes. I =

have
looked at Lee Valley and they do not have what I am looking for. My =

question
to you all is, does anyone have a source for wooden pen boxes at a
reasonable price? Down the line I may make my own. But for the =

meantime I
need something quick. Any help would be appreciated.
=20
Donald Vivian
=20

Dan Bollinger

I believe they are called 'presentation' or 'gift' boxes. A 'display =
box' stays in the store. I found a few, not all are wooden:

http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/Pen_Boxes.htm
http://www.penclub.com/catalog_pen_boxes.asp
http://www.business-gifts-supplier.c...on_Boxes.html=

big, collector boxes: