Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default 20-36 revo lathe with vfd

good deal on a demo 20-36 revo lathe with vfd

http://www.lagunatools.com/monthly-specials

http://www.lagunatools.com/Laguna-Revo-Lathe-20-36

some other decent deals for their march madness sale

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 10:03:54 AM UTC-4, arch wrote:
On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 9:30:38 PM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:
good deal on a demo 20-36 revo lathe with vfd

http://www.lagunatools.com/monthly-specials

http://www.lagunatools.com/Laguna-Revo-Lathe-20-36

some other decent deals for their march madness sale

nd I recognized several old turners. I'm 94 now and not turning wood mostly ham radio on all frequencies and all too frequent Best to everyone, Arch McC

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 07:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
arch wrote:

mostly ham radio on all frequencies and all too frequent Best to

what is your call sign

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
arch wrote:

I recognized several old turners. I'm 94 now and not turning wood mostly
ham radio on all frequencies and all too frequent Best to everyone, Arch McC

Hi Arch, good to hear you're still kicking.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

arch wrote:

mostly ham radio on all frequencies and all too frequent Best to

what is your call sign

W4FCE same call since my first class C ticket in the mid thirties. Arch