DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   20-36 revo lathe with vfd (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/392168-20-36-revo-lathe-vfd.html)

Electric Comet March 17th 16 01:30 AM

20-36 revo lathe with vfd

good deal on a demo 20-36 revo lathe with vfd

http://www.lagunatools.com/monthly-specials

http://www.lagunatools.com/Laguna-Revo-Lathe-20-36

some other decent deals for their march madness sale

arch March 17th 16 02:10 PM

20-36 revo lathe with vfd

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 10:03:54 AM UTC-4, arch wrote:
On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 9:30:38 PM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:
good deal on a demo 20-36 revo lathe with vfd

http://www.lagunatools.com/monthly-specials

http://www.lagunatools.com/Laguna-Revo-Lathe-20-36

some other decent deals for their march madness sale

nd I recognized several old turners. I'm 94 now and not turning wood mostly ham radio on all frequencies and all too frequent Best to everyone, Arch McC

Electric Comet March 17th 16 03:18 PM

20-36 revo lathe with vfd

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 07:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
arch wrote:

mostly ham radio on all frequencies and all too frequent Best to

what is your call sign

Ecnerwal[_3_] March 17th 16 06:51 PM

20-36 revo lathe with vfd

In article ,
arch wrote:

I recognized several old turners. I'm 94 now and not turning wood mostly
ham radio on all frequencies and all too frequent Best to everyone, Arch McC

Hi Arch, good to hear you're still kicking.

arch March 18th 16 11:57 AM

20-36 revo lathe with vfd

arch wrote:

mostly ham radio on all frequencies and all too frequent Best to

what is your call sign

W4FCE same call since my first class C ticket in the mid thirties. Arch