Bill Day

Default All about Rosewood- an article to bookmark or copy.

I was doing some searches today, and ran across this:

it is by Dick Boak , the manager of the wood division for the Martin
Guitar Company. It answers most of the important questions about
Rosewood and clears up many misunderstandings.

http://www.forumsamerica.com/site/fe...+SearchTe rm+
(if the URL wraps, you'd need to copy the last part so you get it all)
Bjarte Runderheim

"Bill Day" skrev i melding
I was doing some searches today, and ran across this:

it is by Dick Boak , the manager of the wood division for the Martin
Guitar Company. It answers most of the important questions about
Rosewood and clears up many misunderstandings.

http://www.forumsamerica.com/site/fe...Crafts+Article
Code+355+SearchTerm+
(if the URL wraps, you'd need to copy the last part so you get it all)

Bad URL.
I immediately get rerouted to Immediateweb.

Bjarte

Bill Day

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:45:58 -0800, "Gene" wrote:

Read his caution about wraps:

(if the URL wraps, you'd need to copy the last part so you get it all)

As shown below,

Code+355+SearchTerm+

needs to be copied and pasted to the end of the url in the address field on
your browser to complete the url.

When I did it, all I had to add was the + will vary depending on the
method and settings on the program that you use to access the newsgroup.

Gene

this may be short enough to not wrap, but you have to scroll down the
page to the article...
http://www.forumsamerica.com/site/fe...x+Forum+Crafts
this one WILL work for awhile http://tinyurl.com/2tm4f

Bjarte Runderheim

"Bill Day" skrev i melding
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:45:58 -0800, "Gene" wrote:

Read his caution about wraps:

(if the URL wraps, you'd need to copy the last part so you get it all)

As shown below,

Code+355+SearchTerm+

needs to be copied and pasted to the end of the url in the address field

on
your browser to complete the url.

When I did it, all I had to add was the + will vary depending on the
method and settings on the program that you use to access the newsgroup.

Gene

this may be short enough to not wrap, but you have to scroll down the
page to the article...
http://www.forumsamerica.com/site/fe...x+Forum+Crafts
this one WILL work for awhile http://tinyurl.com/2tm4f

I'm not so good at mixing an' fixing, so, thanks:-)

Bjarte