Bob S.

Default Lathe Duplicator

Not getting much info doings a Google search on how to make a lathe
duplicator. I have the Delta midi with the extension (40") and looking to
make a lathe duplicator using a small router. Anyone know of a site that
may show some pictures of a shop made duplicator ? Plans are nice but if I
could see a picture I think I could probably figure it out.

Thank you,

Bob S.

Ron Robinson

Hi Bob,

If you don't get the help that you need here, you might try making that post

Ron Robinson
East Texas

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 16:33:19 GMT, "Bob S." wrote:

Not sure what you exactly are talking about since a lathe duplicator
doesn't use a router (at least none i've seen) however if you are
meaning a "router-crafter" (since using the reference to a router in
your post) you can check this out, there are a few with pictures on
ebay (I have one) go he