DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lathe Duplicator (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/34750-lathe-duplicator.html)

Bob S. December 7th 03 04:33 PM

Lathe Duplicator

Not getting much info doings a Google search on how to make a lathe
duplicator. I have the Delta midi with the extension (40") and looking to
make a lathe duplicator using a small router. Anyone know of a site that
may show some pictures of a shop made duplicator ? Plans are nice but if I
could see a picture I think I could probably figure it out.

Thank you,

Bob S.

Ron Robinson December 8th 03 02:42 AM

Lathe Duplicator

Hi Bob,

If you don't get the help that you need here, you might try making that post

Ron Robinson
East Texas

[email protected] December 8th 03 03:34 AM

Lathe Duplicator

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 16:33:19 GMT, "Bob S." wrote:

Not sure what you exactly are talking about since a lathe duplicator
doesn't use a router (at least none i've seen) however if you are
meaning a "router-crafter" (since using the reference to a router in
your post) you can check this out, there are a few with pictures on
ebay (I have one) go he