Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Web Pages on The Three Sisters micro controlled pieces up

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...eSisters1.html

Comments, questions, suggestions welcomed.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:07:24 -0500, charlie b wrote
(in message ):

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...eSisters1.html

Comments, questions, suggestions welcomed.

Oh, sweet mother of pearl... it ain't bad enough that I got plans for making
an oval turning chuck, now I got electronical stuff to play with, too. Thanks
a lot, Charlie!
Much good reading to do, at your site, but it is a holiday today and company
coming soon. Will have to wait for the details. uffda!
tom koehler

--
I will find a way or make one.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On 9/6/2010 2:07 PM, charlie b wrote:
http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...eSisters1.html

Comments, questions, suggestions welcomed.

Very nice... but I'd out that something like this...

http://tinyurl.com/23wrtuj {no, not my store or product)

....would be easier/cheaper/smaller for the same effect.
You could even remove them from their case to make
them smaller yet.

However the ability to program them for other effects
is useful too.

KITE WEB PAGES J T Woodworking 0 November 12th 07 10:09 AM
Holla mine brothers and sisters over internet space! space-on-s Home Repair 0 December 11th 06 07:10 AM
news pages fondos Home Ownership 0 November 21st 06 06:43 PM
news pages fondos Home Repair 0 November 21st 06 06:40 PM
sharpening pages are done (mostly) Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 8 October 1st 06 08:33 PM