DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Web Pages on The Three Sisters micro controlled pieces up (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/309489-web-pages-three-sisters-micro-controlled-pieces-up.html)

charlie b September 6th 10 07:07 PM

Web Pages on The Three Sisters micro controlled pieces up

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...eSisters1.html

Comments, questions, suggestions welcomed.

tom koehler September 6th 10 09:21 PM

Web Pages on The Three Sisters micro controlled pieces up

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:07:24 -0500, charlie b wrote
(in message ):

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...eSisters1.html

Comments, questions, suggestions welcomed.

Oh, sweet mother of pearl... it ain't bad enough that I got plans for making
an oval turning chuck, now I got electronical stuff to play with, too. Thanks
a lot, Charlie!
Much good reading to do, at your site, but it is a holiday today and company
coming soon. Will have to wait for the details. uffda!
tom koehler

--
I will find a way or make one.

sbnjhfty September 7th 10 03:46 AM

On 9/6/2010 2:07 PM, charlie b wrote:
http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...eSisters1.html

Comments, questions, suggestions welcomed.

Very nice... but I'd out that something like this...

http://tinyurl.com/23wrtuj {no, not my store or product)

....would be easier/cheaper/smaller for the same effect.
You could even remove them from their case to make
them smaller yet.

However the ability to program them for other effects
is useful too.