Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default anyone recognize this bracket? I'd like to figure out what it goes with

I got this mixed in with a whole lot of wrenches - I've seen this before,
but darned if I can remember on what - it is presumably held in place with
1/2" diameter bolts, forged, marked DF and DD57 some silver paint residue
and some little bit of red paint - what does it fit?

if your viewer cuts off the images, to see the whole image, go to my web
page http://www.wbnoble.com and click on "mysteries"

--
Bill -
www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Bill - is it april 1 ? Isn't that a wrench ? custom angles and functions.
e.g. fits a nut or bolt that is hard to get to.

Other than that, it could be a bracket slip on two bolts but I doubt that.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/