Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Hello...anybody there

I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"LBledsoe" wrote in message
I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?

I dunno.............consult your proctologist.

B.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Sounds like everyone is in the shop turning.

I know the group isn't out cutting trees due to hurricanes!

Martin

I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

LBledsoe wrote:
I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?

Things are going slow here in Georgia. Just getting over a cold or
something. The way I was grunting it may have been the swine flu.

Also a disappointment. Just pulled 36 Sweetgum bowls I roughed and
bagged in June. 12 out of the 36 have cracking to some extent.
Probably has something to do with the season of the year the tree was
cut. The ones I cut and roughed in January had about 4 out of 40 with
some cracks. But beggars can't be choosy. I take them as I get them.
It's all in fun, anyway.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Crime wouldn't pay if the government
ran it.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

LBledsoe wrote:

I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?

I have been being "a wonderful father," or at least that is whst I call
it. :-)

Our elder daughter spent a couple of months with us between March an May and
while she was here the subject of turned knitting needles came up. I got
distracted and did not try it while she was here. Then in mid July, I
decided to try it. I dont have pictures of the proto-type but here is my
second attempt.

The other thing is an Australian Myrtle Burl box.

Both are on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Deb

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Nope, I'm here every day!

Bob

"LBledsoe" wrote in message
I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:39:47 -0400, LBledsoe wrote:

I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?

I see them off and on, but it's been slow.... I read everything that's posted,
but only comment when there's a question I can help with.

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

mac davis wrote:
On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:39:47 -0400, wrote:

I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?

I see them off and on, but it's been slow.... I read everything that's posted,
but only comment when there's a question I can help with.

Did you get the shakes yesterday?