Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Gerald Ross[_2_] Gerald Ross[_2_] is offline

Default Hello...anybody there

LBledsoe wrote:
I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?

Things are going slow here in Georgia. Just getting over a cold or
something. The way I was grunting it may have been the swine flu.

Also a disappointment. Just pulled 36 Sweetgum bowls I roughed and
bagged in June. 12 out of the 36 have cracking to some extent.
Probably has something to do with the season of the year the tree was
cut. The ones I cut and roughed in January had about 4 out of 40 with
some cracks. But beggars can't be choosy. I take them as I get them.
It's all in fun, anyway.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA