Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Dr. Deb Dr. Deb is offline

Default Hello...anybody there

LBledsoe wrote:

I have not seen a new post since 7/24. Is there something wrong on my end?

I have been being "a wonderful father," or at least that is whst I call
it. :-)

Our elder daughter spent a couple of months with us between March an May and
while she was here the subject of turned knitting needles came up. I got
distracted and did not try it while she was here. Then in mid July, I
decided to try it. I dont have pictures of the proto-type but here is my
second attempt.

The other thing is an Australian Myrtle Burl box.

Both are on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Deb