Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Need A Lesson In Humility? check out this guy's work

Things have fallen off here pretty significantly so I don't know how
many folks will go and see this man's work - but for the Survivors - you
really should see Stephen Hatcher's pieces. Be prepared for a Lesson In
Humility though.

www.stephenhatcher.com

you will need a newer web browser than Netscaple 3.0 to view the site

charlie b

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Jun 30, 10:00*am, charlieb wrote:
Things have fallen off here pretty significantly so I don't know how
many folks will go and see this man's work - but for the Survivors - you
really should see Stephen Hatcher's pieces. *Be prepared for a Lesson In
Humility though.

www.stephenhatcher.com

He did a program at the Olympia WA club last month.... I missed it
but his work is IMPRESSIVE
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

charlieb wrote:
Things have fallen off here pretty significantly so I don't know how
many folks will go and see this man's work - but for the Survivors - you
really should see Stephen Hatcher's pieces. Be prepared for a Lesson In
Humility though.

www.stephenhatcher.com

you will need a newer web browser than Netscaple 3.0 to view the site

charlie b

Kinda reminds me of the stuff the Japanese sell the Marines around
Iwakuni. I'm sure it takes much more skill than I will ever have, but
it doesn't appeal to me.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

If an experiment works, you must be
using the wrong equipment.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

charlieb wrote:

Things have fallen off here pretty significantly so I don't know how
many folks will go and see this man's work - but for the Survivors - you
really should see Stephen Hatcher's pieces. Be prepared for a Lesson In
Humility though.

www.stephenhatcher.com

you will need a newer web browser than Netscaple 3.0 to view the site

charlie b

Think he needs to clean his shop Nice work though and of course has given
me a few ideas. Nice find.
--
Boru

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
LD LD is offline

"charlieb" wrote in message
Things have fallen off here pretty significantly so I don't know how
many folks will go and see this man's work - but for the Survivors - you
really should see Stephen Hatcher's pieces. Be prepared for a Lesson In
Humility though.

www.stephenhatcher.com

you will need a newer web browser than Netscaple 3.0 to view the site

charlie b

Nice work and beyond my skills. Far Beyond!

But. Vessels? When is a "Vessel" a "Container" and vice versa? Also
repetitive.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
JD JD is offline

Nice work, but I'll never be able to do it. I don't have the patience
for sanding a piece that long. I read his article that he had on the
web page and realized that turning stone inlay took a lot more time
that I was willing to give. Beautiful work.

JD