Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Silicon Valley Woodturners Upcoming Gallery Exhibit

Here's a preview of an upcoming gallery exhibit of Silicon Valley
Woodturners works.

http://www.svwoodturners.org/Fremont...ryExhibit.html
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

charlieb wrote:
Here's a preview of an upcoming gallery exhibit of Silicon Valley
Woodturners works.

http://www.svwoodturners.org/Fremont...ryExhibit.html

Very nice. Wish there were more than just thumbnails on the page. Be
nice to see some of those pieces closer up...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Kevin Miller wrote:

Very nice. Wish there were more than just thumbnails on the page. Be
nice to see some of those pieces closer up...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska

Our club site is done on the cheap and we're charged for "extra storage
space" as well as "overages" on upload and download limits. The
emphasis
in terms of storage space is mainly for our club newsletters, which run
2-3 megs each.

I CAN get the hi res digital images so if there are a few you liked to
see, or learn more about, give me the file name (unhder each piece)
and I'll see about e-mailing them to you or put them up on my personal
site for a while so you - and perhaps others - can get to them.

charlie b
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
charlieb wrote:

Kevin Miller wrote:

Very nice. Wish there were more than just thumbnails on the page. Be
nice to see some of those pieces closer up...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska

Our club site is done on the cheap and we're charged for "extra storage
space" as well as "overages" on upload and download limits. The
emphasis
in terms of storage space is mainly for our club newsletters, which run
2-3 megs each.

Which is why I use a PDF file size reduction to reduce the Olympic Pen
club newsletter to about 400K

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

charlieb wrote:
Kevin Miller wrote:

Very nice. Wish there were more than just thumbnails on the page. Be
nice to see some of those pieces closer up...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska

Our club site is done on the cheap and we're charged for "extra storage
space" as well as "overages" on upload and download limits. The
emphasis
in terms of storage space is mainly for our club newsletters, which run
2-3 megs each.

I CAN get the hi res digital images so if there are a few you liked to
see, or learn more about, give me the file name (unhder each piece)
and I'll see about e-mailing them to you or put them up on my personal
site for a while so you - and perhaps others - can get to them.

Thanks - I can understand the quandry. Don't worry about putting
anything up on my account...

....Kevin