Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Silicon Valley Woodturners Upcoming Gallery Exhibit

Kevin Miller wrote:

Very nice. Wish there were more than just thumbnails on the page. Be
nice to see some of those pieces closer up...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska

Our club site is done on the cheap and we're charged for "extra storage
space" as well as "overages" on upload and download limits. The
emphasis
in terms of storage space is mainly for our club newsletters, which run
2-3 megs each.

I CAN get the hi res digital images so if there are a few you liked to
see, or learn more about, give me the file name (unhder each piece)
and I'll see about e-mailing them to you or put them up on my personal
site for a while so you - and perhaps others - can get to them.

charlie b