Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Sharp R-315JS 1-1/5-Cubic-Foot 1200-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless

List Price:$117.22
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0002ATFCC
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0002ATFCC

I'm the kind of person who exhaustively researches something (drives my hubby bonkers). We purchased this microwave (after our mic bit the dust) because of the slightly larger size size, price (around $130 on Amazon) and we loved that it was stainless and matched our new appliances. This microwave heats stuff up great. We have not had problems described in other reviews (our popcorn doesn't burn -- there are three different settings depending on the size of your bag; the inside controls are not inconvenient; and the sound of the tone is loud enough for us). The only thing I miss from my old microwave is the "add 30 seconds" button. However, there is an "add 1 minute" button, so this is probably more a matter of getting used to this feature.Highly recommended microwave!
this microwave gets VERY hot quick. Popcorn burns on the popcorn setting. inconevient door with time setting on inside. But worth the good price.
Bought as a gift, excellent price and delivery, person who recieved it was very happy with the gift.
Came in a timely manner, packaged well, looks sleek, has a lot of power and we love it. Would recommend this microwave to anyone.
the hidden key pad takes some getting used too. I have not had good luck with making pop corn it either burns or lots doesn't cook.
Sharp microwave oven, R315JS, silver compact size, unique wrap around design, 1200W of cooking power, 11 power levels, 6 cooking options, turntable.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Nordic Ware Microwave Plate Cover 11 Inch Diameter:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00004W4UQ
Belkin 12-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Phone/Ethernet/Coaxial Protection and Extended Cord:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000HPX46U
Deluxe 100% Cotton Damask Stripe Mattress Pad, Queen:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000NPNQS0