wayne

Default Sharp R1500 microwave oven problems

I have an over the range Sharp microwave oven. It works fine but the
display is very dim. The oven works fine I really don't want to have to take
it down and bring it in to find the whole logic board has to be replaced and
it is not worth fixing? IS there a small light for the lcd panel?

Anybody have experience with this problem

Thanks

Wayne

Appliance Repair Aid

Hi,

wayne wrote:
I have an over the range Sharp microwave oven. It works fine but the

display is very dim. The oven works fine I really don't want to have

to take
it down and bring it in to find the whole logic board has to be

replaced

Don't take it down then! Dim display usually means new smart board
time.

and
it is not worth fixing?

Probably, as long as the part doesn't out cost replacing the
microwave...
CONTROL UNIT....
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral...=153&N=1063551

IS there a small light for the lcd panel?

Several dozen, on the smart board.

Anybody have experience with this problem

Thanks

Wayne

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

wayne wrote:
I have an over the range Sharp microwave oven. It works fine but the

display is very dim. The oven works fine I really don't want to have

to take
it down and bring it in to find the whole logic board has to be

replaced and
it is not worth fixing? IS there a small light for the lcd panel?

There is a repair service for this.

It runs $32.50 postpaid.

Details are at http://www.tinyurl.com/yvcgr