Posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.crafts.woodturning

Default How can I craft a wooden club?

I want to make a video with cavemen wielding clubs
and for that purpose, I need some wooden clubs.

How can I craft a wooden club?
Posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.crafts.woodturning

Jasper Tiler wrote:
I want to make a video with cavemen wielding clubs
and for that purpose, I need some wooden clubs.

How can I craft a wooden club?

Get hold of the guy wanting to make a wooden spear and compare notes.
you may have an idea between you.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:45:22 -0500, Jasper Tiler wrote
(in message
):

I want to make a video with cavemen wielding clubs
and for that purpose, I need some wooden clubs.

How can I craft a wooden club?

Have the cave men make them.

You're welcome.

tom k.

--
I will find a way or make one.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article bFpBl.19798$Db2.9979@edtnps83, Ralph wrote:
Jasper Tiler wrote:
I want to make a video with cavemen wielding clubs
and for that purpose, I need some wooden clubs.

How can I craft a wooden club?

Get hold of the guy wanting to make a wooden spear and compare notes.
you may have an idea between you.

If you simply must respond to the troll, please remove the crosspost to
alt.de.augenoptik first.

How to craft an wooden biplane? Jasper Tiler Woodworking 20 April 5th 09 03:58 PM
craft jai Metalworking 0 August 14th 08 02:41 PM
New Craft Forum Steve - www.bicyclerecycle.org Woodturning 0 February 6th 08 03:15 PM
How can I fix 2 pounds heavy plaster plaques to a painted wooden wall? (Those thin wooden panels that they had in the 70s) [email protected] Home Repair 2 November 5th 07 07:45 PM
wanted 36 wooden spindles @ 17" also 36 wooden teddy bears @ 4 inch high URGENTLY [email protected] Woodworking 0 August 30th 06 03:50 PM