Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default staved vase reply

I have received several email requests for my Excel spread sheet for staved
vessels that bounced my reply. If you want a copy of this and my drawings,
you need to give me a better email address than or some other
creative address.
Paul Gilbert

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
"Paul Gilbert" wrote:

I have received several email requests for my Excel spread sheet for staved
vessels that bounced my reply. If you want a copy of this and my drawings,
you need to give me a better email address than or some other
creative address.
Paul Gilbert

Paul, please see my address in the signature. Thanks

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

ok, paul, I can solve your problem - send me the spread sheet and I will
post it in the tips section at www.woodturners.org

but of course, don't reply to this message - I too use a bogus address on
postings to reduce spam.

email it to the address pictured on my web page, www.wbnoble.com -- give me
a few days after sending it to get it up there

"Paul Gilbert" wrote in message
I have received several email requests for my Excel spread sheet for staved
vessels that bounced my reply. If you want a copy of this and my drawings,
you need to give me a better email address than or some other
creative address.
Paul Gilbert

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Please send to my address in the reply.

Russ
"Paul Gilbert" wrote in message
I have received several email requests for my Excel spread sheet for staved
vessels that bounced my reply. If you want a copy of this and my drawings,
you need to give me a better email address than or some other
creative address.
Paul Gilbert

staved vase Paul Gilbert[_2_] Woodturning 6 March 26th 09 05:00 PM
Some problems with my first vase Toller Woodturning 27 July 22nd 07 04:37 PM
Collapsible Vase? william kossack Woodturning 0 May 16th 07 02:34 PM
New Vase Chuck Woodturning 8 December 19th 05 04:58 PM
When turning a vase derek smith Woodturning 8 April 19th 05 08:54 AM